We are constantly looking for fun, energetic, skilled and experienced individuals to join our counsellor team. Camp Blue looks for team members who can effectively teach and contribute to a range of activities in our program, and have a real enthusiasm for developing children’s learning outside of the classroom.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for one of our Camp Programs, we encourage you to read through our application process and follow the link below to get in touch!
The Camp Blue Staff Application and Hiring Process
- Applicants must complete an online application through www.campblue.com.au and the camp minder portal. The application includes listing references and WWCC details.
- Once your application is submitted, references are automatically emailed with a reference check questionnaire.
- You Camp application is then reviewed by a Camp Blue Director, and the WWCC number is run through the system for clearance.
- WWCC is cleared, and applicant is suited to a vacant position, a interview is organised. These are preferably done face to face in the Brookvale office; or if this is not feasible, then a skype interview is arranged.
- For an International or Interstate applicant, an interview may be conducted prior to receiving their WWCC, as this number can only be obtained within NSW.
- Following reference and WWCC checks, and interview, applicant’s that fit required skill demands will be contacted with an offer of employment.
- Applicants then must sign a contract and provide any other certification that is required for their position.
- The now staff member must attend a compulsory policies and procedures training session per calendar year; and attend the mandatory staff training prior to the camp session they are working.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional work environment, so we ensure Staff evaluations and feedback is built into our pre and post employment process. This includes ideas on the program, the work environment and workplace relations. Evaluations are provided for each staff member after each camp, and references available on request.