Glee Challenge Call Out from Camp Blue!
Oh hey Camp Blue family, we’re here to rescue you from the coronavirus doldrums. Check out our little video below from our founders Sam, Jono, Fixy and Bear (aka the Bell family) regarding our Camp Blue Glee Challenge Call Out!
We are calling on all campers to bring Camp Blue to us from home! During camp, our Glee Activity is one of your favourite activities so we know you will all be so excited to participate!
Here is what you need to do to complete the challenge.
- Find the song, “Better when I’m dancin’ by Meghan Trainor on your favourite music streaming service (Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube).
- Record a video up to 30 seconds of you singing, dancing or moving to the song (record in landscape mode).
- It’s a Camp Blue Glee Challenge so be creative and have fun making your video!
Other important notes about the Camp Blue Glee Challenge!
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org (Files up to 10MB maximum or you can send a link to files stored in the cloud).
- Video submissions will be compiled into a group video for Camp Blue families to enjoy.
- Deadline for submissions is 9 PM Wednesday 8th April 2020 AEST.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below. We cannot wait to see all of your videos! Bring it on, campers!